Cloud computing has redefined many business, from Small businesses to industries. Everyone is jumping the ship and millions of companies are being formed helping customers carry their data and access it anytime, anywhere without any limitation on any device. But one industry that is being transformed and has the greatest ever impact is of education.
OnlineColleges just published an infographic today that looks at how schools and colleges are adopting ‘the cloud’ and how Adobe, IBM, Microsoft, and Google are responding with their respective cloud suites for educators. Here is a breakdown of the topics in the infographic below.
- Usage of cloud computing in the classroom
- The benefits of being cloud-based
- Cloud adoption rates and major adopters
- Popular cloud applications, suites for educators and other tools from Adobe, IBM, Microsoft, and Google.
- Pitfalls of using cloud-based services
Leave us your comments…