GroSocial, the famous social media marketing products company known for products like Swap, Follower, Bootcamp, and our flagship product, Customizer. While those products haven’t gone away with the introduction of the GroSocial Platform, Customizer is now part of the GroSocial Platform. With this update, the company is now placing a greater emphasis on giving you a centralized platform to help you manage your company’s social media marketing campaigns more easily.
So, with today’s update, here’s what’s new:
- Custom Facebook Timeline Covers – yep, that’s right. With GroSocial, you can now create your own custom Facebook Timeline Covers. And, just like our Facebook tab creator, everything can be built using our first class drag-and-drop technology.
- Custom Twitter Backgrounds – love or hate Twitter (we love it), your business needs to be there. And if you’re going to be on Twitter, you might as well look good, right?! Baked into GroSocial is a drag-and-drop Twitter background creator. You have to give this one a try. Start with one of our pre-designed templates or start from scratch. Either way, you’ll have a blast!
- Better Facebook Tab/App Creation Tools – we love our old Facebook tab editor. It was pretty slick. That said, something good can always get better. So, with this update we’ve given you a few more options to play around with. Login and check ‘em out!
- A slick new interface – sounds geeky, but we’ve done a lot of cleanup. As you can see, our homepage and other pages went through a significant makeover, as did the product itself (post-login).
- Customizer is now part of the GroSocial Platform – to access what used to be your Customizer account, just visit grosocial.com/login. All of your current and historical account information is still safely and securely stored in your account–and all of your tabs/apps are still published to Facebook. We’ve gone ahead and transferred everything over to our new platform for you.
Leave us your comments…