Shared Groups! is the latest release by the people over at SendHub.Users now have a fast and simple way to share a group of contacts with their team. It’s just like Shared Folders in Dropbox, but for groups of contacts that you can message instantly. Share contacts across your organization, then when you make a change it’s instantly available to everyone. Voila!
- Now it isincredibly easy to share client and colleague contact information across organizations – changes appear everywhere, with simple permissions.
- This feature makes it incredibly convenient for everyone on a team to send messages to your groups.
Here are a few examples of how customers will benefit:
- Businesses: A business with sales staff across the country reduces workload by automatically pushing customer information changes to all team members. Contact updates can happen while in the field, centralizing all customer data at headquarters, or the reverse.
- Organizations: A fire department needs a simple way to share contacts between the chief, officers and other company members so anyone can send a message to the team or a particular group in the department.
- Schools: A school office can now easily create contact groups for each class of students and parents, and then distribute them to the appropriate teachers.
So HOW do you share a group?
1) On the mobile app, begin by selecting the group that you wish to share. Right now, we’re going to be sharing the Customers group.
2) Once inside, tap Share Group.
3) Enter the Contact Name, Cell Phone Number or Email Address of the contacts that you would like to share the group with. Next, decide whether you would like to enable Sharers to Edit the Group, and whether you would like to include yourself in the group.
4) If you share a group to an email address, the invitation will look like this. If you share a group with a cell phone number, a similar message will appear. Simply click the link to join the Shared Group.
5) You can choose whether to Accept or Decline this group invitation.