Linkedin recently unveiled the new LinkedIn Jobs, which will be rolled out to all of our members around the world in the coming weeks.
The new LinkedIn Jobs experience has been completely redesigned to connect you with the right career opportunities and tools to help you take advantage of those opportunities. Beyond the new look and feel, they have also made significant improvements to enable better management of your job search, such as:
A brand new feature that highlights opportunities at companies where you have an ‘in’ such as a first degree connection who can refer you and help you get your foot in the door
- Deeper job searches using Advanced Search options to target open positions by country and zip code, industry and function.
- A quicker way to see the latest jobs by surfacing new results from your saved searches
- Easier access to “Jobs you may be interested in,” to help you effortlessly find opportunities based on information in your LinkedIn Profile
- A more holistic view of your favorite job postings – simply click the “Save Job” link on jobs you are particularly excited about and keep track of them on your LinkedIn Jobs page
Additionally, for our LinkedIn Job Seeker Premium subscribers, they have added:
- A new Advanced Search feature to find jobs that meet your salary requirements
- Embedded tips to help you make the most of LinkedIn for your job search