TAs the world moves towards better design, social media companies such as Facebook and Twitter are moving towards timeline profiles and so is LinkedIn as well with it’s latest announcement launching redesigned LinkedIn Company Pages. Starting this week, a few companies are getting early access to the redesigned Company Pages, including Philips, Citi, HP and Dell.
For members, this means easier access to the information you want about the companies you care about. For companies, this means a more powerful way to build relationships with your target audience on LinkedIn.
- The new streamlined design makes it easier for you to find exactly what you are looking for, whether it’s company news and information, career opportunities, products and services, or insights.
- Company updates are front and center, enabling you to quickly comment, like, or share relevant company updates with your professional network.
- Company Pages is now available on our iPhone, Android and iPad apps, so you can stay connected to companies you care about, wherever you are.
- All of this means it’s now easier for you to find, follow and engage with companies you’re interested in.
- Like facebook you can now ad a cover photo. Like the photo on a member’s profile, this image helps companies establish their identity on LinkedIn.
- The update stream is more relevant for members, which means companies are able to share status updates and job opportunities with the right members on LinkedIn.
- With a more prominent navigation experience, companies can now easily showcase their company’s products, services and career opportunities to members visiting their Company Page.
- For select companies, such as American Express, Unilever, Expedia, LinkedIn also started to offer a more compelling and visual way for them to showcase their employer brand through the Career Pages section of Company Pages.
Leave us your comments…