Power Searching with Google is a term that many of don’t know being layman users, but a a few months ago Google started a session for users who want to be ridiculously good at searching on Google with the knowledge of Google’s advanced search filters.
Knowing how to find answers on Google is an important skill in today’s digital age. Taught by Google’s Search experts, this online class will help you search smarter, so you can find the information you need — even in the most challenging situations.
Now Google is inviting users to sign up again for their free online course that aims to empower our users with the tools and knowledge to find what they’re looking for more quickly and easily.
The community-based course features six 50-minute classes along with interactive activities and the opportunity to hear from search experts and Googlers about how search works.
What you’ll learn
This is an online, community-based course showcasing search techniques and how you can use them to solve real, everyday problems. Dan Russell, a senior research scientist at Google, will cover topics that will help you:
- Find just what you’re looking for, faster
- Get right to the most credible sources
- Solve even the most challenging questions
How it works
The course begins on September 24 and ends on October 10. Register now and we’ll send you an email when class begins.
- Lessons and activities will be released three times a week and you can complete them at your own pace.
- You’re not alone! We provide plenty of opportunities to connect with our search experts and other Power Searching participants.
- Upon passing the course, we’ll email you a printable certificate so you can show off your Power Searcher status!
Leave us your comments…