You log on to your Facebook and see that the number of friends you had has decreased but you are not sure who exactly unfriended you. There is no native way to find out that but Mashable reports that a new utility Unfriend Finder helps you exactly do that. There’s tons of spam on Facebook about finding out who has unfriended you, but this trick actually works and is not a spam or a virus.
Step By Step:
2) Once you install it, you will see that a new "Unfriends" tab has appeared on the top and on the left side of your page. When someone unfriends you, a red number notification will appear above the "Unfriends" tab.
3) Notifications will also show up within your notifications area.
4) When you click on the notification, the script also provides the date and time you were unfriended along with telling you who deactivated their profile.
5) The Script also helps you to keep track of friend requests. It will show your pending requests, and give you info on who has ignored, or cancelled your request.
6) Unsubscribe from the friend who just dumped you. Click a person to hide them, or to unsubscribe from their status updates Unfriending now just means somebody is unsubscribing from your status updates.
Unfriend Finder won’t show you who has unfriended you in the past, but it will work for any time you’re unfriended going forwards. The plug-in doesn’t really do anything fancy besides monitor your friends list and see who has gone missing.
So What are you waiting for try it today at http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/58852 and leave us your comments…
Photo Credit: Mashable and BI