Sims fans, be excited as popular game maker EA has launched the FREE version of the Sims available on the iPad and the iPhone.
- Play for FREE!
- Create 16 customized Sims from head to toe
- Design dream homes or get fully-furnished houses
- Care for pets, grow gardens, even bake a cake
- Give your Sims careers and earn Simoleons to improve their situations
- Complete goals for Lifestyle Points, then spend them on hip items
- Live with your Sims in real-time (when it’s day or night for you, it’s the same for your Sims!)
“The Sims FreePlay app is a huge step forward in our mobile strategy,” said Bernard Kim, Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing for EA Interactive stated in a released statement. “We’ve taken a franchise that is a best-selling brand in nearly every major video game market worldwide, optimized it for iPad and made it free for all iOS users. That opens the door for our mobile business to continue to grow while immersing new fans in a brand as wildly popular as The Sims.”
Will your Sims be friends – or enemies? Form relationships with a slap, a high-five (or some Woohoo!). Make your town bustle with pet stores, car dealerships and supermarkets. Expand your city as you get more Sims.
The Sims FreePlay is available on the App Store for the iPad and iPhone.